X100 Christmas Wax Melts – Christmas Sale
Fragrance Discription: X100 Christmas Wax Melts
X100 Christmas Wax Melts. Take advantage of our Christmas Sale Offer. You will receive a mixture packs of 4 wax melts or x5 wax melts per fragrance. Perfect for sampling our wax melts. You will receive random Christmas fragranced wax melts subject to availablity.
Any special requirements please comment in the txt box above the “add to basket” For Example if there are particular fragrances you wish to avoid or your favourite Christmas fragrances are?…… then please let us know in the aditional info text box provided.
If you decide to choose your own fragrances? Then all I ask is that you choose at least x4 – x10 wax melts per fragrance you choose.
Christmas Fragrance List
Please Note fragrances are subject to availability
A Merry Morning
Apple Cinnamon Streusel
Balsam & Cedar
Blissful Spirit – NEW
Cosy Cashmere & Winter Musk
Crimson Cranberry Sparkler
Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy
Evening Snow – NEW
Eucalyptus and Spearmint
Festive Fig & Snowberry
Frosted Candy Apple
Home For The Hols
Mrs Claus Cookies
Mulled Pear & Cranberry Punch
Mistletoe & Ivy
Orange and Cinnamon
Red Hot Cinnamon
Shimmering Spruce & Peppermint
Spiced Berries (Golden Berries and Frankincense)
The Snowman Balls
Please see this link for the full fragrance list
Each pack of wax melts will come with it’s own CLP Label
This Christmas Special offer will be running from Saturday 26/12/20 and finishes at midnight on Sunday 10/01/21
There are plenty more Christmas Wax Melts to choose from.
Fragrance Oil Contains: Varies please see CLP Labels on item
Important Info to other wax melt vendours: Please ensure you check your suppliers CLP information for hazardous ingredients. Do not copy from Melting Moments of Madness because you may be using a different Fragrance supplier and their recipe for fragrance may be different to ours.
Precautionery & Safety Statements for Fragrance Oil: May produce an allergic skin reaction. May cause an allergic skin reaction. Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
Our natural eco soya wax melts are all, eco-friendly, handmade with TLC and is 100% natural material.
All our Handmade highly scented Wax Melts are carefully made in small batches.
Try our wax melts and you are guaranteed to come back for more.
Melting Moments of Madness highly scented wax melts are the perfect to enhance the fragrance in your home.
- Please note colours and shades may vary due to being handmade.
- As a result of this two-tone melts will be unique.
- Wax Melts which are white in appearance may seem clear once fully melted.
- Approximate size : 3 x 3 x 2 cm
Customers who have tried our wax melts have likened the quality of our products, as good as and even better than the famous wax melt brands on the high street markets today.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS:
- Most of all, make sure your burner is kept away from drafts, curtains and children and pets.
- Do not put wax melts in your mouth, if eaten go straight to Accident and emergency!
- First of all, pre-wash a new burner oil bowl or ceramic burner with warm soapy and ensure it is completely dry before using it.
- Simply place your wax melts in the top of the dry oil burner and do NOT add water
- Once lit place your tea light at the base of the oil burner allowing the wax melts to heat up and melt releasing the fragrance into your room.
- We recommend you use the tea lights which burn between 2 – 4 hours.
- Extinguish the tea light candle when leaving the room and never leave your oil burner unattended or within reach of children.
- Once the tea light is extinguished the wax will solidify, you can either re-use again.
- To discard gently tap the sides of the burner and most times the wax tart will pop out, If not place the oil burner in the freezer for a short time and try again. If all else fails, maybe light the tea light and let it warm the wax for a few seconds enough to loosen the wax and push it out who and then finally wipe any excess with a tissue.
- Our wax melts work well in both an electric oil burner and also the traditional style oil burner.
- Finally, only be use an electric burner if it has passed a safety standard.
- Oil burners can become hot, therefore, always use a heat proof mat to place your burner on.
Never leave your burner unattended.
How to discard your wax!
- You can either light a tea light and after a few seconds it will warm the bottom of the wax enough to push out of the oil bowl and then wipe clean.
- You can put your oil burner in the freezer for 10-15 mins and then the wax will easily pop out.
- For Glass oil burner bowls, run under hot water and then push the wax out.
- Finally you could use a blunt instrument to gently persuade the wax from the burner.
- Take care not to damage the glass or ceramic.
- Avoid use of metal or sharp objects.
- Do not use if you notice a crack in the glass.
- Remove the remaining wax with warm water and a moist cloth or sponge.
- Ensure you avoid contact with eyes and skin, if contact occurs, flush with water. If irritation persists, contact a physician.
- If using the Freezer or Fridge method to remove wax – Finally always Remember to allow your burner to return to room temperature before using again – or it may crack from the heat of the tea light.