Glass Silver Glitter Butterflies Wax Melter / Oil Burner
Product Code: MMOM/HB13830B
Product Description: Our Glass Silver Glitter Butterflies Wax Melter / Oil burner is a classic. Its pretty frosted front panel is complimented by silver glitter butterflies and is enhanced by a mirrored back panel. This beautiful burner brings nature indoors and the butterflies design makes it a perfect feature for any home.
Our Wax Melts / Oil Burners work perfect with our wax melts.
Our glass wax melters / oil burners are not only stylish but also excellent value for money and we offer options to have your wax melter / oil burner made up into a gift set, gift wrapped for any occasion.
This Glass Silver Glitter Butterflies Wax Melter / Oil Burner includes
- Glass Wax Melter / Oil Burner
Available in 1 colour: Glass
Dimensions: x cm
1: Oil burner Only
2: Oil Burner, x10 Mixed Wax Melts and x5 Tealights, Gift wrapped
3: Oil Burner, x20 Mixed Wax Melts and x10 Tealights, Gift Wrapped
Discover the delights of the wonderful world of wax melts here at Melting Moments of Madness. Fill your home with the beautiful aromas available to you today. Wax melts have become so popular recently that many people of using them and enjoying the fragrances around the home. We have an array of different oil burners to choose from to suit all budgets.
Our handmade bespoke wax melts compliment both the traditional oil and electric oil burners.
We have a good selection of designs available from glass, metal and ceramic.
Oil Burner Safety
It is important that you use your oil burner safely as it can be potentially dangerous if not used correctly.
- Safety must be a primary consideration when deciding where to place your burner while it is in operation.
- Please ensure your oil burner is well out of the reach of children and pets as hot wax can burn.
- Every home should have a working smoke detector, if not, now would be a good idea to invest in one.
- Never leave your oil burner unattended and be mindful to extinguish before leaving home.
- Place your burner carefully away from curtains and any flamable materials or volatile liquids and open windows.
- Keep away from volatile liquids (perfumes, solvents such as nail polish remover etc.
- Finally – we recommend that you do not leave oil burners operating while you sleep.
By following these simple and sensible precautions, you will stay safe and be able to enjoy what oil burners can do for you.