Palo Santo Wax Melts
Fragrance Description: Palo Santo Wax Melts – Incense Inspired
Palo Santo Wax Melts are a rich, sophisticated woody fragrance which opens with top notes of bergamot, olibanum, cypress, mint and basil. Followed by a heart of clove and verbena resting on a complex base of patchouli, velvet woods, tonka, benzoin, moss, amber and a hint of leather.
Palo Santo Wax Melts have a lovely rich combination making this fragrance a must have in your home!
Top Notes: Bergamot, Olibanum, Cypress, Mint, Basil
Middle Notes: Clove, Verbena
Base Notes: Patchouli, Velvet Woods, Tonka, Benzoin, Moss, Amber, Leather
Fragrance Oil Contains: 4-TERT-BUTYLCYCLOHEXYL ACETATE,ACETYLCEDRENE, LIMONENE, TETRAMETHYL ACETYLOCTAHYDRONAPHTHALENES
Important Info to other wax melt vendours: Please ensure you check your suppliers CLP information for hazardous ingredients. Do not copy from Melting Moments of Madness because you may be using a different Fragrance supplier and their recipe for fragrance may be different to ours.
Precautionery & Safety Statements for Fragrance Oil: May cause an allergic skin reaction. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Avoid release to the environment. Dispose of contents / container to approved disposal site, in accordance with local regulations. May cause an allergic skin reaction. Avoid breathing vapour or dust. Wear protective gloves/eye protection/face protection. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention. Wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
Our natural eco soya wax melts are all, eco-friendly, handmade with TLC and is 100% natural material.
All our Handmade highly scented Wax Melts are carefully made in small batches.
Try our wax melts and you are guaranteed to come back for more.
Melting Moments of Madness highly scented wax melts are the perfect to enhance the fragrance in your home.
- Please note colours and shades may vary due to being handmade.
- As a result of this two-tone melts will be unique.
- Wax Melts which are white in appearance may seem clear once fully melted.
- Approximate size : 3 x 3 x 2 cm
Customers who have tried our wax melts have likened the quality of our products, as good as and even better than the famous wax melt brands on the high street markets today.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS when using Palo Santo Wax Melts:
Wax Melt Safety Guide – Traditional Oil Burner
- Whenever a naked flame is involved there is a risk of danger.
- Do Not add water to hot wax as it can be dangerous.
- Hot wax can cause burns to the skin so be very careful.
- Do Not ingest – if eaten seek emergency medical attention immediately.
- Place your burner out of reach of children and pets.
- Ensure your burner is not placed near drafts but in a well ventilated area.
- Do Not leave unattended while in operation.
- Make sure you extinguish the flame before leaving the house.
- Ensure you extinguish the tea light of oil burner before you go to sleep.
- Ensure you remove any plastic packaging from wax melts before use.
- If using a small oil burner -only use 1 wax melt at a time.
- Otherwise I recommend using 2 wax melts at a time.
- Wax melts are for external use only.
- Wax melts contain dye so Avoid contact with fabrics as melted wax may cause staining.
- Hot wax can cause serious injury.
- This is Not a toy.
- Do Not transport an oil burner while in use as melted wax can spill and cause burns.
- Take care extinguishing your tea lights.
- Ensure wax melts are stored in a safe place away from children as they may smell or look like sweet and the should not be eaten.
- Wax melts do not evapourate.
- Wax melts will eventually lose its scent and then the wax melt should be discarded.
- Do not pour melted wax into drain.
Wax Melt Safety Guide – Electric Oil Burner
Instructions for use
The following guidelines are to help you get the very best from your Electric Melt Burners. These wax melt burners are great for alternating scents whenever you fancy a change. These warmers run using a standard size lightbulb where a naked flame from a tealight may not be suitable.
- Each Electric Melt Burner should be safety tested
- Place wax melt in the glass melting dish supplied with your Electric Melt Burner
- Do not add water
- Plug in then switch on your Electric Melt Burner
- Allow the wax to melt, releasing fragrance throughout your room
- To change fragrances, switch off the Electric Melt Burner and allow all the wax to cool and harden
- Once the wax melt has hardened, remove it using gentle pressure.
- Do not leave unattended
- Ensure you do not use metal or wooden objects to clean wax from the melting dish
- Check your melting dish is not cracked or chipped
- Ensure your wax has cooled before removing the melting dish and wax
- Do not use with fragrance oil
- Use your melter for no longer than 3 hours
Please keep your Electric Melt Burner away from children and pets. Never leave unattended. Always use your Electric Melt Burner within sight and never burn wax near flammable objects. As with all electrical items, please keep clear of water.
Never leave your burner unattended.
How to discard your wax!
- You can either light a tea light and after a few seconds it will warm the bottom of the wax enough to push out of the oil bowl and then wipe clean.
- You can put your oil burner in the freezer for 10-15 mins and then the wax will easily pop out.
- For Glass oil burner bowls, run under hot water and then push the wax out.
- Finally you could use a blunt instrument to gently persuade the wax from the burner.
- Take care not to damage the glass or ceramic.
- Avoid use of metal or sharp objects.
- Do not use if you notice a crack in the glass.
- Remove the remaining wax with warm water and a moist cloth or sponge.
- Ensure you avoid contact with eyes and skin, if contact occurs, flush with water. If irritation persists, contact a physician.
- If using the Freezer or Fridge method to remove wax – Finally always Remember to allow your burner to return to room temperature before using again – or it may crack from the heat of the tea light.