Hummingbird Wax Melts
Fragrance Description: Hummingbird
Hummingbird is a fresh fragrance, a refreshing blend of kiwi fruit, lilac and tiger lily, set on a background of sweet pineapples and juicy pears.
Hummingbird is a popular refreshing scent.
There are plenty more Fruity Type Wax Melts to choose from.
Our natural eco soya wax melts are all, eco-friendly, handmade with TLC and is 100% natural material. Therefore EcoSoya® PB is made from pure 100% soybeans and carefully selected botanical oils.
All our Handmade highly scented Wax Melts are carefully made in small batches.
Try our wax melts and you are guaranteed to come back for more.
Melting Moments of Madness highly scented wax melts are perfect to enhance the fragrance in your home.
- Please note colours and shades may vary due to being handmade.
- As a result of being handmade each of our two-tone melts will be unique.
- Wax melts which are white in appearance may seem clear when fully melted.
- Approximate size : 3 x 3 x 2 cm
After trying our wax melts, customers have likened our products to famous brands on the market today.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS:
- Most of all, make sure your burner is kept away from drafts, curtains and children and pets.
- Do not put wax melts in your mouth, if eaten go straight to Accident and emergency!
- First of all, pre-wash a new burner oil bowl or ceramic burner with warm soapy and ensure it is completely dry before using it.
- Simply place your wax melts in the top of the dry oil burner and do NOT add water
- Once lit place your tea light at the base of the oil burner allowing the wax melts to heat up and melt releasing the fragrance into your room.
- We recommend you use the tea lights which burn between 2 – 4 hours.
- Extinguish the tea light candle when leaving the room and never leave your oil burner unattended or within reach of children.
- Once the tea light is extinguished the wax will solidify, you can either re-use again.
- To discard gently tap the sides of the burner and most times the wax tart will pop out, If not place the oil burner in the freezer for a short time and try again. If all else fails, maybe light the tea light and let it warm the wax for a few seconds enough to loosen the wax and push it out who and then finally wipe any excess with a tissue.
- Our wax melts work well in both an electric oil burner and also the traditional style oil burner.
- Finally, only be use an electric burner if it has passed a safety standard.
- Oil burners can become hot, therefore, always use a heat proof mat to place your burner on.
Never leave your burner unattended.
How to discard your wax!
- You can either light a tea light and after a few seconds it will warm the bottom of the wax enough to push out of the oil bowl and then wipe clean.
- You can put your oil burner in the freezer for 10-15 mins and then the wax will easily pop out.
- For Glass oil burner bowls, run under hot water and then push the wax out.
- Finally you could use a blunt instrument to gently persuade the wax from the burner.
- Take care not to damage the glass or ceramic.
- Avoid use of metal or sharp objects.
- Do not use if you notice a crack in the glass.
- Remove the remaining wax with warm water and a moist cloth or sponge.
- Ensure you avoid contact with eyes and skin, if contact occurs, flush with water. If irritation persists, contact a physician.
- If using the Freezer or Fridge method to remove wax – Finally always Remember to allow your burner to return to room temperature before using again – or it may crack from the heat of the tea light.