Love Is All You Need Gold Glass Oil Burner
Wax Warmer: Gold Glass Love Is All You Need Design
Description: This beautiful Gold Glass Love Is All You Need Oil Burner is complimaented with its sparkly gold glitter “All You need Is Love” text and decorative mirrored design.
The Gold Glass Love Is All You Need Oil Burner is a perfect gift for a friend or even a treat to yourself to add a new addition to your home. Wherever you decide to display this oil burner the sunlight will draw out the glitter and become a focal point on any mantelpiece. Once the candle is lit its mirror image is sure to bounce back and grab your attention. Once your wax melts have dissolved sit back and relax as the scent is thrown around your room filling it with beautiful aroma.
This Gold Glass Love Is All You Need Oil Burner is safely packed into a gift box to help prevent breakages.
Product Code: MMOM/HE1133L
Oil Burner Includes: Oil burner, Dish and Gift Box.
Dimensions: H12.5cm x W10cm x D10cm Aprox
Please check out our other glass oil burners available.
Discover the delights of the wonderful world of wax melts. Fill your home with the beautiful aromas available to you today. Wax melts have become so popular recently that many people of using them and enjoying the fragrances around the home. We have an array of different oil burners to choose from to suit all budgets.
Our handmade wax melts compliment both the traditional oil and electric oil burners.
We have a good selection of designs available from glass, metal and ceramic.
Love Is All You Need Oil Burner Safety
It is important that you use your oil burner safely as it can be potentially dangerous if not used correctly.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
- Every home should have a working smoke detector, if not, now would be a good idea to invest in one.
- Never leave your oil burner unattended and be mindful to extinguish before leaving home.
- Place your burner carefully away from curtains and any flamable materials or volatile liquids and open windows.
- Keep away from volatile liquids (perfumes, solvents such as nail polish remover etc.
- Most of all, make sure your burner is kept away from children and pets, as wax can burn.
- Do not put wax melts in your mouth, if eaten go straight to Accident and emergency!
- First of all, pre-wash a new burner oil bowl or ceramic burner with warm soapy and ensure it is completely dry before using it.
- Simply place your wax melts in the top of the dry oil burner and do NOT add water
- Once lit place your tea light at the base of the oil burner allowing the wax melts to heat up and melt releasing the fragrance into your room.
- We recommend you use the tea lights which burn between 2 – 4 hours.
- Extinguish the tea light candle when leaving the room and never leave your oil burner unattended or within reach of children.
- Once the tea light is extinguished the wax will solidify, you can either re-use again.
- To discard gently tap the sides of the burner and most times the wax tart will pop out, If not place the oil burner in the freezer for a short time and try again. If all else fails, maybe light the tea light and let it warm the wax for a few seconds enough to loosen the wax and push it out who and then finally wipe any excess with a tissue.
- Our wax melts work well in both an electric oil burner and also the traditional style oil burner.
- Finally, only be use an electric burner if it has passed a safety standard.
- Oil burners can become hot, therefore, always use a heat proof mat to place your burner on.
- Finally – we recommend that you do not leave oil burners operating while you sleep.
Never leave your burner unattended.
By following these simple and sensible precautions, you will stay safe and be able to enjoy what oil burners can do for you.
For more info on Safety please click here.
Top Tip: We recommend washing the oil dish in warm soapy water before first use.
How to discard your wax!
- You can either light a tea light and after a few seconds it will warm the bottom of the wax enough to push out of the oil bowl and then wipe clean.
- You can put your oil burner in the freezer for 10-15 mins and then the wax will easily pop out.
- For Glass oil burner bowls, run under hot water and then push the wax out.
- Finally you could use a blunt instrument to gently persuade the wax from the burner.
- Take care not to damage the glass or ceramic.
- Avoid use of metal or sharp objects.
- Do not use if you notice a crack in the glass.
- Remove the remaining wax with warm water and a moist cloth or sponge.
- Ensure you avoid contact with eyes and skin, if contact occurs, flush with water. If irritation persists, contact a physician.
- If using the Freezer or Fridge method to remove wax – Finally always Remember to allow your burner to return to room temperature before using again – or it may crack from the heat of the tea light.