Flower Bomb Wax Melts
Fragrance Description: Flower Bomb Wax Melts – Vikt*r & R*lf Inspired
Flower Bomb wax melts are a unique fragrance which is pleasent yet classy. Flower bomb just explodes into a bouquet of beautiful sensations with its addictive fresh floral notes, with harmonious sparkling top notes of juicy sweet mandarin and orange, middle notes of sambac jasmine with a hint of orange tree, catleya orchid, freesia and Centifolia rose all upon a woody base of patchouli.
Although Flower Bomb Wax Melts share the same name and is similar in notes and identity to the company, it is not affiliated with the top high street fragrance Flowerbomb by Vikt*or & R*lf
Colour: White / Pink
There are plenty more Designer Type Wax Melts to choose from.
Fragrance Oil Contains:
Important Info to other wax melt vendours: Please ensure you check your suppliers CLP information for hazardous ingredients. Do not copy from Melting Moments of Madness because you may be using a different Fragrance supplier and their recipe for fragrance may be different to ours.
Precautionary Statements: May cause an allergic skin reaction. Harmful to aquatic life with longlasting effects.
Our natural eco soya wax melts are all, eco-friendly, handmade with TLC and is 100% natural material.
We make all our highly scented wax melts in small batches, using the highest fragrance dose.
Try our wax melts and you are guaranteed to come back for more.
Melting Moments of Madness highly scented wax melts are the perfect to enhance the fragrance in your home.
- Please note colours and shades may vary due to being handmade.
- As a result of this two-tone melts will be unique.
- Wax Melts which are white in appearance may seem clear once fully melted.
- Approximate size : 3 x 3 x 2 cm
Customers who have tried our wax melts have likened the quality of our products, as good as and even better than the famous wax melt brands on the high street markets today.
Our wax melts compliment both traditional and eletric Wax Warmers.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS:
- Most of all, make sure your burner is kept away from drafts, curtains and children and pets.
- Do not put wax melts in your mouth, if eaten go straight to Accident and emergency!
- First of all, pre-wash a new burner oil bowl or ceramic burner with warm soapy and ensure it is completely dry before using it.
- Simply place your wax melts in the top of the dry oil burner and do NOT add water
- Once lit place your tea light at the base of the oil burner allowing the wax melts to heat up and melt releasing the fragrance into your room.
- We recommend you use the tea lights which burn between 2 – 4 hours.
- Extinguish the tea light candle when leaving the room and never leave your oil burner unattended or within reach of children.
- Once the tea light is extinguished the wax will solidify, you can either re-use again.
- To discard gently tap the sides of the burner and most times the wax tart will pop out, If not place the oil burner in the freezer for a short time and try again. If all else fails, maybe light the tea light and let it warm the wax for a few seconds enough to loosen the wax and push it out who and then finally wipe any excess with a tissue.
- Our wax melts work well in both an electric oil burner and also the traditional style oil burner.
- Finally, only be use an electric burner if it has passed a safety standard.
- Oil burners can become hot, therefore, always use a heat proof mat to place your burner on.
Never leave your burner unattended.
How to discard your wax!
- You can either light a tea light and after a few seconds it will warm the bottom of the wax enough to push out of the oil bowl and then wipe clean.
- You can put your oil burner in the freezer for 10-15 mins and then the wax will easily pop out.
- For Glass oil burner bowls, run under hot water and then push the wax out.
- Finally you could use a blunt instrument to gently persuade the wax from the burner.
- Take care not to damage the glass or ceramic.
- Avoid use of metal or sharp objects.
- Do not use if you notice a crack in the glass.
- Remove the remaining wax with warm water and a moist cloth or sponge.
- Ensure you avoid contact with eyes and skin, if contact occurs, flush with water. If irritation persists, contact a physician.
- If using the Freezer or Fridge method to remove wax – Finally always Remember to allow your burner to return to room temperature before using again – or it may crack from the heat of the tea light.