Handmade Floral Medium Wax Melt Cone
Floral Medium Wax Melt Cone: Includes 10 Wax Melts
All Wax Melts are all handpoured by Melting Moments of Madness.
Each Floral Medium Wax Melt Cone will come in various shaped wax melts and colours depending on the fragrance you choose.
These Floral Medium Wax Melt Cone are perfect for small gifts, stocking fillers, as part of a gift alongside an oil burner or some of our pamper products from the NEW bathtime boutique collection.
The Floral Medium Wax Melt Cone is also great for wedding, birthday, baby shower favours and are proving to become ever more popular as we can cater for your requirements, for example….
Baby Shower favours: Baby Blue Hearts in Blueberry Cheescake Fragrance or White and Pink Teddies in Baby Powder. White and Green Hearts in Goddess. The options are open for your specific needs. All you need to do is ask.
Wedding: White Hearts in Love Potion or White plus Violet hearts in Creed. we can cater for your colour theme in the scent you love.
As our handmade wax melts are made in small batches, sometimes there may be a slight shade difference although we try to make them as near as possible.
Please allow a couple of days before your Floral Medium Wax Melt Cone is posted out due to being made to order. Especially at busy periods. We will try to get the gift sets posted out within 24 hours although this may not always be possible. So we appreciate your patience.
The variety is endless which it comes to making these Floral Medium Wax Melt Cone sets up.
Important: Although some of our scents are similar in notes and identity to famous high street companies, they are not affiliated with the top brand/ manufacturer or designer. Our version should no way be confused with the original. The description is to give our customers an idea to the character of the scent and not to mislead the customer or infringe on the manufacturer/brand or designers name or trademark.
There are plenty more Wax Melts to choose from.
Weight: 10 Melts vary dependant on shape aprox 64 – 69g
Our natural eco soya wax melts are all, eco-friendly, handmade with TLC and is 100% natural material.
It is free fromanimal testing and is vegan friendly.
We make all wax melts in small batches to ensure the best quality.
Customer satisfaction guaranteed.
Melting Moments of Madness highly scented wax melts are perfect to enhance the fragrance in your home.
- Please note colours and shades may vary due to being handmade.
- As a result of being handmade each of our two-tone melts will be unique.
- Wax melts which are white in appearance may seem clear when fully melted.
After trying our wax melts, customers have likened our products to famous brands on the market today.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS:
- Discard all packaging and any plastic materials once opened.
- Most of all, keep burner away from drafts, curtains and children and pets.
- Do not put wax melts in your mouth, if eaten go straight to Accident and emergency!
- First of all, pre-wash a new burner oil bowl or ceramic burner with warm soapy and ensure it is completely dry before using it.
- Simply place your wax melts in the top of the dry oil burner and do NOT add water
- Once lit place your tea light at the base of the oil burner allowing the wax melts to heat up and melt releasing the fragrance into your room.
- We recommend you use the tea lights which burn between 2 – 4 hours.
- Extinguish the tea light candle when leaving the room and never leave your oil burner unattended or within reach of children.
- Extinguish the tea light and then the wax will solidify, you can either re-use again.
- To discard gently tap the sides of the burner and most times the wax tart will pop out, If not place the oil burner in the freezer for a short time and try again. If all else fails, maybe light the tea light and let it warm the wax for a few seconds enough to loosen the wax and push it out who and then finally wipe any excess with a tissue.
- Our wax melts work well in both an electric oil burner and also the traditional style oil burner.
- Finally, only be use an electric burner if it has passed a safety standard.
- Oil burners can become hot, therefore, always use a heat proof mat to place your burner on.
- Never leave your burner unattended.
How to discard your wax!
- You can either light a tea light and after a few seconds it will warm the bottom of the wax enough to push out of the oil bowl and then wipe clean.
- You can put your oil burner in the freezer for 10-15 mins and then the wax will easily pop out.
- For Glass oil burner bowls, run under hot water and then push the wax out.
- Finally you could use a blunt instrument to gently persuade the wax from the burner.
- Take care not to damage the glass or ceramic.
- Avoid use of metal or sharp objects.
- Do not use if you notice a crack in the glass.
- Remove the remaining wax with warm water and a moist cloth or sponge.
- Ensure you avoid contact with eyes and skin, if contact occurs, flush with water. If irritation persists, contact a physician.
- If using the Freezer or Fridge method to remove wax – Finally always Remember to allow your burner to return to room temperature before using again – or it may crack from the heat of the tea light.