Fab Midnight Garden Wax Melts
Fragrance Description: Fab Midnight Garden Wax Melts
Fab Midnight Garden Wax Melts have a floral bright accord. Beginning with top notes of fresh aldhydes infused with a heart of jasmine, rose, violet and lily and ending on a base of smooth ambers and soft woods to create that perfect fresh and clean blend!
Fab Midnight Garden Wax Melts are an extremely fabulously fresh fragrance!
Top Notes: Aldhydes
Mid Notes: Jasmine, Rose, Lily, Violet
Base Notes: Ambers, Woods
Colour: Blue with white glitter
There are plenty more Fresh Inspired Wax Melts to choose from.
Fragrance Oil Contains: BENZYL SALICYLATE, TETRAMETHYL ACETYLOCTAHYDRONAPHTHALENES.
Important Info to other wax melt vendours: Please ensure you check your suppliers CLP information for hazardous ingredients. Do not copy from Melting Moments of Madness because you may be using a different Fragrance supplier and their recipe for fragrance may be different to ours.
Precautionery & Safety Statements for Fragrance Oil: May cause an allergic skin reaction. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Avoid release to the environment. Dispose of contents / container to approved disposal site, in accordance with local regulations. May cause an allergic skin reaction. Avoid breathing vapour or dust. Wear protective gloves/eye protection/face protection. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention. Wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
Our natural eco soya wax melts are all, eco-friendly, handmade with TLC and is 100% natural material.
All our Handmade highly scented Wax Melts are carefully made in small batches.
Try our wax melts and you are guaranteed to come back for more.
Melting Moments of Madness highly scented wax melts are the perfect to enhance the fragrance in your home.
- Please note colours and shades may vary due to being handmade.
- As a result of this two-tone melts will be unique.
- Wax Melts which are white in appearance may seem clear once fully melted.
- Approximate size : 3 x 3 x 2 cm
Customers who have tried our wax melts have likened the quality of our products, as good as and even better than the famous wax melt brands on the high street markets today.
Read our Wax Melt Safety Guide,
Wax Melt Safety Guide – Traditional Oil Burner
- Whenever a naked flame is involved there is a risk of danger.
- Do Not add water to hot wax as it can be dangerous.
- Hot wax can cause burns to the skin so be very careful.
- Do Not ingest – if eaten seek emergency medical attention immediately.
- Place your burner out of reach of children and pets.
- Ensure your burner is not placed near drafts but in a well ventilated area.
- Do Not leave unattended while in operation.
- Make sure you extinguish the flame before leaving the house.
- Ensure you extinguish the tea light of oil burner before you go to sleep.
- Ensure you remove any plastic packaging from wax melts before use.
- If using a small oil burner -only use 1 wax melt at a time.
- Otherwise I recommend using 2 wax melts at a time.
- Wax melts are for external use only.
- Wax melts contain dye so Avoid contact with fabrics as melted wax may cause staining.
- Hot wax can cause serious injury.
- This is Not a toy.
- Do Not transport an oil burner while in use as melted wax can spill and cause burns.
- Take care extinguishing your tea lights.
- Ensure wax melts are stored in a safe place away from children as they may smell or look like sweet and the should not be eaten.
- Wax melts do not evapourate.
- Wax melts will eventually lose its scent and then the wax melt should be discarded.
- Do not pour melted wax into drain.
Wax Melt Safety Guide – Electric Oil Burner
Instructions for use
The following guidelines are to help you get the very best from your Electric Melt Burners. These wax melt burners are great for alternating scents whenever you fancy a change. These warmers run using a standard size lightbulb where a naked flame from a tealight may not be suitable.
- Each Electric Melt Burner should be safety tested
- Place wax melt in the glass melting dish supplied with your Electric Melt Burner
- Do not add water
- Plug in then switch on your Electric Melt Burner
- Allow the wax to melt, releasing fragrance throughout your room
- To change fragrances, switch off the Electric Melt Burner and allow all the wax to cool and harden
- Once the wax melt has hardened, remove it using gentle pressure.
- Do not leave unattended
- Ensure you do not use metal or wooden objects to clean wax from the melting dish
- Check your melting dish is not cracked or chipped
- Ensure your wax has cooled before removing the melting dish and wax
- Do not use with fragrance oil
- Use your melter for no longer than 3 hours
Please keep your Electric Melt Burner away from children and pets. Never leave unattended. Always use your Electric Melt Burner within sight and never burn wax near flammable objects. As with all electrical items, please keep clear of water.