Cherub Heart Wax Melter / Oil Burner
Description: This Cherub Heart Wax Melter / Oil Burner is made from a white stunning resin which is complimented by these 3 beautiful cherubs standing in a circle holding pink diamante love hearts. Finished with the glass melt bowl resting neatly upon the cherub heads.
You can buy just the
- oil burner only
- or the gift set is also available which includes: Oil Burner, x20 Wax Melts and x10 Tea lights
This Cherub Heart Wax Melter is safely packed into a gift box to help prevent breakages.
Includes: Wax Melter, Glass Bowl and Box
Product Code: MMOM/CHE128
Oil Burner Includes: Oil burner, Dish and Gift Box.
Size Dimensions: Height 11cm Width 11.8cm Depth 11.8cm
Dish Diameter 12cm
Please check out our other Sentimental and Novelty oil burners available.
Discover the delights of the wonderful world of wax melts here at Melting Moments of Madness. Fill your home with the beautiful aromas available to you today. Wax melts have become so popular recently that many people of using them and enjoying the fragrances around the home. We have an array of different oil burners to choose from to suit all budgets.
Our handmade bespoke wax melts compliment both the traditional oil and electric oil burners.
We have a good selection of designs available from glass, metal and ceramic.
Using your Oil Burner or Wax Warmer
Using Wax Melts?
When using wax melts, always consider how big the oil/wax well is! Pop one wax melt or 1 piece into the well and allow to melt, making sure there is plenty of room to add another wax melt once melted, to avoid the melted wax from over flowing.
If you are using Wax Melt Snap Bars
Snap 1 or 2 pieces off, add to the well and monitor how full the well is once melted. Add another piece if required if not too full.
If you are using Simmering Granules
When using simmering granules, add 1-2 teaspoons of simmering granules into the well and allow to melt, then add another teaspoon once you are happy the well would not overfill.
If you are using Fragrance or Essential Oils
Fill the well with water leaving a small gap to the top of the well. A a few drops of fragrance or essential into the water.
Using a Traditional Burner
Light a tealight and place it underneath the bowl and let the aroma fill the room.
Oil Burner Safety
It is important that you use your oil burner safely as it can be potentially dangerous if not used correctly.
- Safety must be a primary consideration when deciding where to place your burner while it is in operation.
- Please ensure your oil burner is well out of the reach of children and pets as hot wax can burn.
- Every home should have a working smoke detector, if not, now would be a good idea to invest in one.
- Never leave your oil burner unattended and be mindful to extinguish before leaving home.
- Place your burner carefully away from curtains and any flamable materials or volatile liquids and open windows.
- Keep away from volatile liquids (perfumes, solvents such as nail polish remover etc.
- Finally – we recommend that you do not leave oil burners operating while you sleep.
By following these simple and sensible precautions, you will stay safe and be able to enjoy what oil burners can do for you.