Ceramic Zebra Wax Melter / Oil Burner
This Ceramic Zebra Wax Melter features triple black and white painted pillar head zebras.
This oil burner is safely packed into a gift box to help prevent breakages.
Product Code: MMOM/AZ0027
Colour: Black and White
Ceramic Zebra Wax Melter / Oil Burner includes:
- Decorative Ceramic Wax Melter
- 10cm Glass Oil Bowl
- Gift Box
Size: Measures Approx 12.5cm (H)
1: Oil burner Only
2: Oil Burner, x10 Mixed Wax Melts and x5 Tealights, Gift wrapped – not available
3: Oil Burner, x20 Mixed Wax Melts and x10 Tealights, Gift Wrapped
Discover the delights of the wonderful world of wax melts here at Melting Moments of Madness. Fill your home with the beautiful aromas available to you today. Wax melts have become so popular recently that many people of using them and enjoying the fragrances around the home. We have an array of different oil burners to choose from to suit all budgets.
Our handmade bespoke wax melts compliment both the traditional oil and electric oil burners.
We have a good selection of designs available from glass, metal and ceramic.
Oil Burner Safety
It is important that you use your oil burner safely as it can be potentially dangerous if not used correctly.
- Safety must be a primary consideration when deciding where to place your burner while it is in operation.
- Please ensure your oil burner is well out of the reach of children and pets as hot wax can burn.
- Every home should have a working smoke detector, if not, now would be a good idea to invest in one.
- Never leave your oil burner unattended and be mindful to extinguish before leaving home.
- Place your burner carefully away from curtains and any flamable materials or volatile liquids and open windows.
- Keep away from volatile liquids (perfumes, solvents such as nail polish remover etc.
- Finally – we recommend that you do not leave oil burners operating while you sleep.
By following these simple and sensible precautions, you will stay safe and be able to enjoy what oil burners can do for you.
For more info on Safety please click here.