Ceramic Round Top Melt Burner with Flower Cutout
This Ceramic Round Top Melt Burner with Flower Cutout design is complimented with its beautiful, yet simple, flower cutout design and a coloured round top melt bowl with a shiny finish. We recommend that you use x2 of our wax melts and then see how much of the oil well is filled once the wax melts are dissolved.
Our Ceramic Round Top Melt Burner with Flower Cutout is available in white and with red, blue, purple or green round top and its modern look will compliment any room.
Colour: Red / Green / Purple or Blue
Size: Height: 10.5cm Diameter: 9.5cm
Ceramic Round Top Melt Burner with Flower Cutout design only Includes:
- Oil Burner
Set 1 and 2 both come with wax melts and tea lights meaning you can use your oil burner as soon as it arrives!
Our Set 1 includes:
- Ceramic oil burner
- x10 Mixed Wax Melts
- x5 Tea Lights
Our Set 2 includes:
- Ceramic Oil Burner
- x20 Mixed Wax Melts
- x10 Tea Lights
Please check out our other Ceramic Oil Burners available.
Discover the delights of the wonderful world of wax melts. Fill your home with the beautiful aromas available to you today. Wax melts have become so popular recently that many people of using them and enjoying the fragrances around the home. We have an array of different oil burners to choose from to suit all budgets.
Our handmade wax melts compliment both the traditional oil and electric oil burners.
We have a good selection of designs available from glass, metal and ceramic.
Oil Burner Safety
It is important that you use your oil burner safely as it can be potentially dangerous if not used correctly.
- Safety must be a primary consideration when deciding where to place your burner while it is in operation.
- Please ensure your oil burner is well out of the reach of children and pets as hot wax can burn.
- Every home should have a working smoke detector, if not, now would be a good idea to invest in one.
- Never leave your oil burner unattended and be mindful to extinguish before leaving home.
- Place your burner carefully away from curtains and any flamable materials or volatile liquids and open windows.
- Keep away from volatile liquids (perfumes, solvents such as nail polish remover etc.
- Finally – we recommend that you do not leave oil burners operating while you sleep.
By following these simple and sensible precautions, you will stay safe and be able to enjoy what oil burners can do for you.
Top Tip: We recommend washing the oil dish in warm soapy water before first use.
Removing Wax from your Oil Burner
There is an simple way to remove your wax from your oil burner if you follow these simple instructions.
- Extinguish your tea light and allow your burner to cool completely
- Remove your tea light from your oil burner
- Depending which type of oil burner you are using you can either place the glass bowl or the whole ceramic oil burner in the freezer
- Leave in the freezer for 10-20 minutes
- Remover the oil burner from the freezer and you should be able to push the solid wax out of the burner easily
- Place wax in a small plastic bag and seal for later use or discard if finished
- Allow your glass bowl or ceramic oil burner to return to room temperature before re-using
- As a result of using this method, your oil burner will be ready to use
- Finally place your new wax melts onto the oil burner and light your tea light.
Freeze and release! It’s as easy as 123!