Butterfly Hugs Wax Melts
Fragrance Description: Butterfly Hugs
Butterfly Hugs has a creative fresh blend of apple blossom, lily of the valley and rose petals.
A Best Seller!
Top Notes: lemon, orange, apple blossom
Mid Notes: jasmine, rose petals, lily of the valley, gardenia
Base Notes: cashmere woods, musk
Hazardous Ingredients: Diethyl phthalate, Tetramethy, Acetyloctahydronaphthalenes, Citrus aurantium dulci, Butylphenyl, Methylpropional, p-tert-Butyldihydrocinnamaldehyde
Important Info to other wax melt vendours: Please ensure you check your suppliers CLP information for hazardous ingredients. Do not copy from Melting Moments of Madness because you may be using a different Fragrance supplier and their recipe for fragrance may be different to ours.
Our natural eco soya wax melts are all, eco friendly, handmade with TLC and is 100% natural material.
All our Handmade highly scented Wax Melts are carefully made in small batches.
Try our wax melts and you are guaranteed to come back for more.
Melting Moments of Madness highly scented wax melts are perfect to enhance the fragrance in your home.
- Please note colours and shades may vary due to being handmade.
- As a result of being handmade each of our two-tone melts will be unique.
- Approximate sixe : 3 x 3 x 2 cm
After trying our wax melts, customers have likened our products to famous brands on the market today.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS:
- Most of all, make sure your burner is kept away from drafts, curtains and children and pets.
- Do not put wax melts in your mouth, if eaten go straight to Accident and emergencey!
- First of all, pre-wash a new burner oil bowl or ceramic burner with warm soapy and ensure it it completely dry before using it.
- Place your wax melts in the top of the dry oil burner and do NOT add water
- Once lit place your tea light at the base of the oil burner allowing the wax melts to heat up and melt releasing the fragrance into your room.
- We recommend you use the tea lights which burn between 2 – 4 hours.
- Extinguish the tea light candle when leaving the room and never leave your oil burner unattended or within reach of children.
- Once the tea light is extinguished the wax will solidify, you can either re-use again.
- To discard gently tap the sides of the burner and most times the wax tart will pop out. If not place the oil burner in the freezer for a short time and try again. If all else fails, maybe light the tealight and let it warm the wax for a few seconds enough to loosen the wax and push it out who and then finally wipe any excess with a tissue.
- Our wax melts work well in both an electric oil burner and also the traditional style oil burner.
- Finally, only be use an electric burner if it has passed a safety standard.
- Oil burners can become hot, therefore, always use a heat proof mat to place your burner on.
Never leave your burner unattended.