Blush Pink Heart Oil Burner
Product Code: MMOM/OB60101
This Blush Pink Hearts Oil Burner is a classy ceramic oil burner in blush pink which is complimented by lots of cute little cutout hearts.
Once the tealight is lit the light shines beautifully through the cutout hearts.
It has a deep well and is ideal for wax melts, fragrance oils and simmering granules.
A great product to brighten up your home for the festive season or choose to have this as a gift.
Our Oil Burners work perfect with our wax melts.
Our ceramic oil burners are not only stylish but also excellent value for money and we offer options to have your oil burner made up into a gift set, gift wrapped for any occasion.
- Ceramic Blush Pink Hearts Oil Burner
Available in 1 colour: Pink
Dimensions: Height: 13cm
Packed Weight: 340g
1: Oil burner Only
2: Oil Burner, x10 Mixed Wax Melts and x5 Tealights, Gift wrapped
3: Oil Burner, x20 Mixed Wax Melts and x10 Tealights, Gift Wrapped
Please check out our other ceramic oil burners available.
Discover the delights of the wonderful world of wax melts here at Melting Moments of Madness. Fill your home with the beautiful aromas available to you today. Wax melts have become so popular recently that many people of using them and enjoying the fragrances around the home. We have an array of different oil burners to choose from to suit all budgets.
Our handmade bespoke wax melts compliment both the traditional oil and electric oil burners.
We have a good selection of designs available from glass, metal and ceramic.
Using your Oil Burner or Wax Warmer
Using Wax Melts?
When using wax melts, always consider how big the oil/wax well is! Pop one wax melt or 1 piece into the well and allow to melt, making sure there is plenty of room to add another wax melt once melted, to avoid the melted wax from over flowing.
If you are using Wax Melt Snap Bars
Snap 1 or 2 pieces off, add to the well and monitor how full the well is once melted. Add another piece if required if not too full.
Do NOT add water to wax melts
If you are using Simmering Granules
When using simmering granules, add 1-2 teaspoons of simmering granules into the well and allow to melt, then add another teaspoon once you are happy the well would not overfill.
If you are using Fragrance or Essential Oils
Fill the well with water leaving a small gap to the top of the well. A a few drops of fragrance or essential into the water.
Using a Traditional Burner
Light a tealight and place it underneath the bowl and let the aroma fill the room.
Oil Burner Safety
It is important that you use your oil burner safely as it can be potentially dangerous if not used correctly.
- Safety must be a primary consideration when deciding where to place your burner while it is in operation.
- Please ensure your oil burner is well out of the reach of children and pets as hot wax can burn.
- Every home should have a working smoke detector, if not, now would be a good idea to invest in one.
- Never leave your oil burner unattended and be mindful to extinguish before leaving home.
- Place your burner carefully away from curtains and any flamable materials or volatile liquids and open windows.
- Keep away from volatile liquids (perfumes, solvents such as nail polish remover etc.
- Finally – we recommend that you do not leave oil burners operating while you sleep.
By following these simple and sensible precautions, you will stay safe and be able to enjoy what oil burners can do for you.