Ceramic Buddha Head Oil Burner
Product Code: OB193
Product Description: Our Ceramic Buddha Head Oil Burner is unique due to its crackle glaze finish meaning each is slightly different to the next. The Ceramic Buddha Head design is a special one and will bring enhancing features into your home while freshening with fragrance.
Our ceramic oil burners are not only stylish but also excellent value for money and we offer options to have your oil burner made up into a gift set, gift wrapped for any occasion.
This Ceramic Buddha Head Oil Burner includes
- Ceramic Buddha Head Oil Burner
Available in 2 colours: White/Cream or Turquoise/Blue
Dimensions: Height: 12.5cm Width: 9cm Depth: 10.5cm
1: Oil burner Only
2: Oil Burner, x10 Mixed Wax Melts and x5 Tealights, Gift wrapped
3: Oil Burner, x20 Mixed Wax Melts and x10 Tealights, Gift Wrapped
Please check out our other ceramic oil burners available.
Discover the delights of the wonderful world of wax melts here at Melting Moments of Madness. Fill your home with the beautiful aromas available to you today. Wax melts have become so popular recently that many people of using them and enjoying the fragrances around the home. We have an array of different oil burners to choose from to suit all budgets.
Our handmade bespoke wax melts compliment both the traditional oil and electric oil burners.
We have a good selection of designs available from glass, metal and ceramic.
Oil Burner Safety
It is important that you use your oil burner safely as it can be potentially dangerous if not used correctly.
- Safety must be a primary consideration when deciding where to place your burner while it is in operation.
- Please ensure your oil burner is well out of the reach of children and pets as hot wax can burn.
- Every home should have a working smoke detector, if not, now would be a good idea to invest in one.
- Never leave your oil burner unattended and be mindful to extinguish before leaving home.
- Place your burner carefully away from curtains and any flamable materials or volatile liquids and open windows.
- Keep away from volatile liquids (perfumes, solvents such as nail polish remover etc.
- Finally – we recommend that you do not leave oil burners operating while you sleep.
By following these simple and sensible precautions, you will stay safe and be able to enjoy what oil burners can do for you.